We offer telephone systems and service in western Kentucky. We also provide internet service to many of our telephone customers. We offer all the modern services such as caller-id deluxe, call forwarding, voicemail, call rejection, etc.. Many of these services are controlled via our CommPortal.
Contact us to determine if we can provide your residential or business telephone service. By providing us with a copy of your current phone bill we can give you a direct comparison of our services and costs you can expect.
Traditional Phone Service
e-Tel offers traditional phone service to many parts of western Kentucky. Call us to determine if we can service your location.
- Benton – Telephone service is available to some businesses.
- Draffenville – Telephone service is available to some businesses.
- Mayfield – Telephone service is available to some businesses.
- Murray – Telephone service is available to residential and business customers.
- Paducah – Telephone service is available to many Paducah, Lone Oak and Reidland residential and business customers.
Call us at 270-441-7799 to determine if we can offer telephone service to your location.
Primary Rate ISDN (PRI)
PRI is a traditional class of business service offering as many as 23 phone lines over a single copper or fiber connection. e-Tel can provide PRI services to many businesses in the western Kentucky.
Call us at 270-441-7799 to determine if we can offer PRI service to your location.
SIP trunking is a newer telephone service designed at lowering the cost of telephone service. SIP trunking can utilize your existing internet connection making it unecessary to install additional traditional copper phone lines.
Call us at 270-441-7799 to discuss how SIP trunking can lower your costs and increase your efficiency.
Hosted PBX is a new telephone service designed at lowering the initial cost of obtaining a PBX. With our hosted PBX service you can obtain many of the features of an “in house PBX” but without the high initial investment typically required.
Call us at 270-441-7799 to discuss how hosted PBX can help your business. We can demonstrate the two platforms available for your consideration to ensure you have the best balance of cost and features for your business.
In-House PBX Systems
We offer new telephone systems & maintenance on the following systems. Call us at 270-441-7799 if your business needs a PBX or wiring.
- IP Phone System
- User friendly administration interface
- Visual voice mail
- Integrated Fax Server
- Presence & Instant Messaging
- Find Me/Follow Me/Simultaneous Ring
- Active Directory/LDAP support
- Unified Messaging
- N+1 redundancy and cross-site failover
- Smart phone integration for iPhone & Android
- Unified Communications client for Windows, Mac & Linux
- Seamless multi-site integration
- Centralized management
- Busy lamp field / Key system emulation
- Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC)
- Historical archiving of call recordings, instant messages, voice mail, fax mail and call logs(CDR)
- All Zultys IP phones can support remote workers without requiring a VPN
- Complete list of features